Friday, November 1, 2013

NaBloPoMo!

Buckle your seat belts everyone, I'm doing NaBloPoMo!

What is NaBloPoMo? Well, the BloPoMo part stands for for Blog Posting Month, and the Na is for...Narcissistic? Nasty? Nap-inducing? There might be some of all of that in the coming days. The important part is - I'm going to be blogging EVERY DAY this November!

Lest you underestimate the magnitude of this undertaking, I should explain that I am not the kind of conscientious person who does things EVERY DAY. I am one of those freewheeling, frequently-in-her-own-world, loosey-goosey, go-with-the-flow kind of people that conscientious people find horribly irritating. I am the kind of person who unwittingly leaves kitchen cabinets open. (Seriously, it is hard mental work for me to remember to close them.) I have an allergy in my soul to routine. So the EVERY DAYness of this blog posting EVERY DAY is going to be a challenge. But I'm feeling ready for it!

And look! There's one day down already! Here's to fighting soul allergies.

No comments: