Thursday, September 11, 2008

Dinner at the Alleys

In case you missed out on our dinner tonight, here are some of the things that were heard at our table. Go ahead and try to guess who said what:

"I think in another life you were a black girl."

"That milk jug is very outspoken."

"Good. Then I could bite people in half with my jaws."

"I said my name is Tarqueesha. Somethin somethin somethin."

*BELCH*

There was also just a lot of silence as we inhaled our food. I love you Papa Murphy's! And it was a trick...Jaime said all these things. She so craaaazy.

5 comments:

FrugalProfessor said...

Ha

Jaime said...

In my own defense, all of these statements made a lot more sense in the context of the conversation.

Jaime said...

And the belching makes sense in the context of being 7 mos pregnant. I think I have burped more in the last 7 months than in the previous 23 yrs combined.

Erin aka Conscious Shopper said...

You and Jaime are not "the Alleys." I thought you meant dinner at Grandma Alley's house, and I was trying to figure out which one of those things Grandma said.

LeGrand said...

If I talk about dinner at Grandma Alley's house, then I say "at Grandma's" or "at Grandma Alley's". It sounds confusing at first.

Um, my last name is still Alley and so is my wife's. So, we are definitely "the Alleys". Not just Alleys, but THE Alleys. Just ask anyone in my ward...assuming they know I exist.