Sunday, September 6, 2009

Four years...

On August 19, Josh and I celebrated four years of wedded bliss. Look at how happy he is to still be married to me! :) Stupid delayed camera flash....

To celebrate, I stayed home with Tess all day while Josh worked until midnight at his custodial job. Yes, we are naturally festive that way. As an anniversary surprise, while he was working I baked a pan of brownies with the words "happy 4th" spelled out in chocolate chips on top. Domesticity FTW! The funny thing was that he also brought home brownie cookies (and flowers) for me - WE ARE THAT IN SYNC.

Here is the best thing we have to show for ourselves after four years, as she schemes of ways to give us a run for our money during the next four.

4 comments:

KevandChels said...

congrats! sorry josh had to work so late on your anni. what does ftw mean? i'm out of the loop.

Tiffany and Brad said...

Congratulations! You youg'ns! We've been married so much longer than you! :p

FTW = For The Win

E-Dawg said...

It really doesn't seem like it was that long ago that you guys got married. Anyways congratulations.

Betancourt Family said...

gosh, next thing you know you guys are going to be wearing matching socks. :) I'm so happy that you have made it to four years! I knew you two liked each other and Tess is just proof of your awesomeness. :) Here's to an eternity together! Love ya!