Friday, February 19, 2010

Sore loser...

When we bought a Wii, we got it so the whole family could enjoy it, and Tess LOVES playing Wii. More often than not, when I am in the living room, she will run to the tv stand, pull out the drawer where the controllers are kept and bring one to me while she keeps the other so we can play.

So, yesterday I sat down on the couch to watch some Olympics, and Tess swaggers over, pointing right at me, looking me right in the eyes and talking a whole boat load of trash about how she's gonna mop the floor with me in tennis. She says to me, she says, "When I get done with you Dada, you're gonna be pickin green felt out ya teeth!" No lies. I felt it was only right to humble her a bit. Jaime taped the end of the game, when I made that baby eat her words. It turns out she has her Grammy's competitive nature combined with John McEnroe's fiery temper. Sore loser.





I dominated that mullet-headed little girl.

2 comments:

E-Dawg said...

That was great. It's amazing that she is able to understand and differentiate between herself and the screen.

Unknown said...

Like momma always said though, "don't trust a mullet-headed little girl"!