Friday, February 11, 2011

I need a Hammer...

Legos are the best. Ever. That's been proven scientifically. In multiple studies.

Tess got a bunch of legos for Christmas, and it's been really fun the last couple days seeing how creative she gets. I'll show a few of her most recent creations:

Exhibit A:

Me: What is that Tess? The letter T?
Tess: Yes!

Exhibit B:

Me: What is that Tess? The letter T?
Tess: No. It's a helicopter.
--then she twirled around the room flying her helicopter.

Exhibit C:

Me: What is that Tess? A helicopter?
Tess: No, it's not a helicopter. It's a hammer!
--it's been a hammer since.

This is her cheesing for me, when I asked her to smile. I should have videotaped it because it was one of the first times she has smiled on command for me. So, more like constipation than glee.


This was a little better:


Don't you love the colors on her hammer? We were listening to one of my favorite Bob Marley songs when she built it. She da rasta baby mon! Listen to it:
Hammer by Bob Marley

2 comments:

Erin aka Conscious Shopper said...

Look at that hair! Man, now I wish we were still coming to see you guys.

Jaime said...

You should still come! We'll get a babysitter for all the kids, the boys can go see Thursday, and you and I can go see Grace Potter and the Nocturnals :) Just do it!