Saturday, April 23, 2011

Atlanta Temple...

The Atlanta Temple is reopening. We've been able to help with the open house. Jaime helped put booties over peoples' shoes, and I helped direct traffic one night during a tornado warning. That was a fun experience having not had to worry about tornadoes for the last 10 years or so. It's nice to be back in the South! Jaime was in the car during the warning and ran into some big marble sized hail. Luckily no damage was done.

We also took Tess on the tour of the temple a couple of Tuesdays ago. She loved it, especially the Chandeweens (Chandeliers). And dancing in a circle in front of the temple. She thinks that circles were put on the earth for her to dance in.




Also, while standing in front of the temple watching Tess dance, I realized you can see my workplace from there--although you can't see the temple from my work. Who would have thought that 15 years ago when I came down to the temple on youth trips that I had seen the place where I'd be working today. I don't work in a bunch of trees. There is another building next to that parking garage behind the trees.


It's still crazy we're in Georgia. But we love it here!

No comments: