Sunday, June 12, 2011

How to jump...

From Tessa's self-help sessions: How to jump towards a better you:


I was pretty excited a couple of days ago when I came home from work and Jaime showed me Tessa's new trick. Tess has done this weird one-legged jump/skip thing up to this point. But now she's a pro at jumping. Even teaching lessons!

Also this week, I came home one day and Jaime says to Tess, she says: "Let's show Daddy what you learned today!" I was expecting something like spelling a word or solving a quadratic equation. But then Tess proceeded to roll on the ground--just one roll. Yep. Jaime taught our daughter this week how to roll over. I wasn't weirded out until Jaime gave her a biscuit, patted her on the head and said, "That's a good boy!"

Also this week, we were eating some Ramen noodles. It was a combination of a chicken packet mixed with a spicy one. After taking a couple of bites, Tess says to me, she says: "Mmmmmm Spicy! Yummy yum yum!"
To which I responded: "That's what I like to hear!"
To which she said very matter-of-factly: "I like to hear the birds go tweet, tweet, tweet."

1 comment:

Kellie said...

I love that girl so much!!!