Sunday, September 15, 2013

A Couple of Videos...

I wanted to share a couple of videos. I don't know about the rest of you, but I really dislike videos on blogs and websites. I would much rather just go through images at my own pace. But I'm going to go against my own standards here to share these videos, since obviously, images can't get across the awesomeness.

And the awesomeness is my children in these videos. First up, George who will some day be a songwriter/composer/diva:


That song had already been going on for a couple of minutes when I turned on the camera, and it would have kept going and going if I hadn't gotten up to fetch something. The boy is a sanger.

And then there is the girl. Sweet, sweet Tessaloo. I laugh every time I think of this. Saturday night, this was the scene I witnessed as her mother was about to run out of patience calling this girl to come to her bedroom and get ready for bed. And, of course, I couldn't intervene:



No comments: