Thursday, October 10, 2013

Half a Joke by Tessa...

In case you are ever in need of a joke without the punchline, Tessa is your go to. I asked her if she was the funny one in her class or if there was a funny kid in her class. She didn't seem to understand what I was getting at, so I then just asked her if she knew any jokes. She said, "No, I don't have any jokes...Oh, wait, I have one:

"Why did the chicken stand on the Wiccan?"

I think that she would actually spell it "wicken" since she then went on to change it to male chicken or a rooster and because she knows nothing about Wicca. But so much potential in that setup for the joke, and then she never delivered a punchline. I will probably be frustrated with this for the rest of my life.

1 comment:

M said...

Ha! I laughed pretty hard about this. There is a lot of potential for this joke. Perhaps Tess will develop it further as an adult, if she ever goes into stand up comedy.