Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Thanksgiving Weekend and some long lost pictures of Tess...

This last week and weekend has been exciting. Tess had her first non-sponge bath. She finally got a belly button:

And she slept through her first Thanksgiving! Here she is after stuffing herself silly and then trying not to move at all until dessert. She caught on to how Thanksgiving should be spent very quickly. These 2 pictures link to an album of pictures from our weekend.


I also uploaded an album of Tess a while back but forgot to link to it.

4 comments:

Erin aka Conscious Shopper said...

So your gingerbread house is from the Matrix? And Tess is really smiling already??!!

LeGrand said...

My house was inspired by the Pompidou Centre in France. http://picasaweb.google.com/Rymnsimon/Europe2007#5090209825421734866

Tess smiles a lot, but they're not real. The book we have that talks about newborn smiling says it's either coincidence or gas. I'd say this baby falls in the gas category.

Jaime said...

I dunno...I kind of think they're real. Although she does have a lot of gas.

Laura Krebs said...

Seriously Josh. She is beautiful. I don't think I can wait so long to see my little cousin in person. Come to Kentucky!!!