Saturday, March 28, 2009

DCCC...

I was checking out the local community college's course schedules the other day and came upon these two courses. I think if you are in the Philadelphia area, you should really consider taking one of these classes at Delaware County Community College. The instructor is amazing...and pure eye candy.

For summer term:

Or Fall semester:


This is how Tess reacted when she found out her dad was gonna be a teacher:

At first it would appear she is happy for her dad, but in reality she's saying, "Wait! Really? No way! They're actually gonna let that chambon teach a class? Ah ha ha ha! Suckers." I think she's actually just happy she figured out she can get her foot in her mouth.


I announced it on Facebook, and so I imagine anyone that reads this blog would have also heard it on there. But I'm just wanted to re-announce it cause I'm pretty excited about it.

9 comments:

FrugalProfessor said...

Congrats LeGrand. Sounds like a great job.

M said...

Hey, Josh, that's really awesome! Congrats on being the only person from our MA program (well, from our class) who actually is doing something with their degree.

You're famous!

Kev and Chels said...

That's great! We're excited to hear how it goes! Congratulations:)

Kiersten said...

Hey, that is pretty darn cool. I saw the news on your Facebook status, but thought I would comment on your blog. Congratulations!

Tiffany said...

Good job. Be a fun teacher...not a lame one.

The Gorbott said...

cool dudez. teach a whole course on venus of willendorf.

Karon said...

Congratulations Josh! That's awesome!

brown_sheep said...

go josh go!

Tiffany and Brad said...

Facebook???

Good job, chamboncillo.