Thursday, September 23, 2010

Our TV debut on Jimmy Fallon...

We abandoned Tess with her aunts yesterday so we could go to NYC and try to get standby tickets to Jimmy Fallon. And it worked! At the end of the show, Jimmy and his chef guest passed out treats to the audience. See if you can find us in the crowd. We're in the clips that show the chef.



Jimmy gave me a cupcake! We're basically BFFs 4eva 4life now.

While waiting to see if we could get the standby tickets, we passed the rest of the day at the Met. I found some new favorite works of art. This one is pretty great:


But this is my new favorite:



Guess which Katy Perry song we were singing when we saw this one:


This was probably Jaime's favorite. I think she stared at it for a good 7 and a half minutes. Pervert.


The last time I was at the Met (years ago), I didn't get to see any of the ancient stuff. So, even though we killed our feet walking around the whole museum, it was worth it:


Here is Jaime on the roof garden:


This work was up on the roof garden. Very cool.

2 comments:

alli said...

So now that you're obviously famous and have BFFs the caliber of Mr. Jimmy Fallon, I can finally say "I knew you when..."!!
Jealous!!

The Sabeys said...

You guys are just super cool!