Tuesday, November 27, 2012

My choice is not to save...

I need to send Tess to live with our friends the Baughs for a little while! Apparently we have instilled in her no sense of saving money whatsoever. She got a card today from my grandparents, and got so excited about it because it was a My Little Pony card and had money.

Earlier, she spent all of her birthday money almost right away on My Little Ponies. So when we got this new card today with some money, she was ecstatic:

"My birthday wish was to have more money to buy more ponies. And it came true!!!"

So then she started harassing us to go to Target immediately to buy more ponies. We suggested that she save her money this time, and of course, this was her response:

"I don't know how to save. My choice is not to save."

Same here, Tess. Same here.