Saturday, July 6, 2013

Post #200...

In honor of our 200th post on this blasted site, I would like to honor myself a little bit. It's only fitting. Nothing about the kids in this one. So, if you're a grandma looking for cute pictures of your grandkids, this will disappoint you. If you are one of the weirdos that comes to my blog after doing a google search for hermaphrodites, this will also disappoint you...pervert.
http://famalley.blogspot.com/2008/06/our-little-3-boned-hermaphrodite.html

Also it is a lie that we have done 200 posts. There are 12 drafts that have never been published. I don't know why. They aren't even dirty or scandalous. Although one is about what I think about while in the shower.

Speaking of which, I was thinking this morning (while in the shower) about what I would do if I had a time machine. As I was naked and surrounded by my body, I decided that if I ever get a time machine, I am going straight back to early-20s Me from college. And I would just follow myself around for years. Then every time Young Me would pick up a 3rd slice of pizza, giant bowl of ice cream or 4th burrito from Beto's...sweet, delicious Beto's (I will NEVER call you Rancherito's), I would smack Young Me and steal the pizza, bowl of ice cream, burrito or whatever unhealthy thing Young Me would eat.

Of course, Young Me would be upset and ask me what I was thinking and why Young Me had just been slapped and robbed (although young me would not say it without a few minor swears...neither would Old Me. It's a burrito, after all!). Then, as I was devouring whatever I had stolen from Young Me, I would explain that it was for our own good. Young Me wouldn't understand at first...but someday.

I really like this idea because I get a lot of delicious food out of it. And I'm pretty sure because I had taught Young Me to be healthy, then through the magic of the space-time continuum, I would be skinny when I went back to the future/present, while still being a horrible glutton during my visits to Young Me. Exercise be damned! I'm pretty sure there are no flaws in this plan.

Anyhow, on to honouring me. I spelled that with a U because I want this to seem like a big deal. I just wanted to share a few pictures that demonstrate my awesomeness...and my Mom's. This story basically tells itself, but I will interject from time to time.

Once upon a time, there were three sisters. They were lovely ladies (no one knows what color their hair is naturally). However, they liked to take pictures without their younger brother, and told him to get lost when there was a camera around because only sisters should be in the same picture.

So, this happened.

 At this point, they still didn't realize he was there, but actually split apart a little bit to make room for him after thinking the other sister was trying to push the other away a little bit.


And, of course, my Mom is awesome for having watched the entire thing from start to end without letting on. And for getting it on camera.

Happy fake 200th post! LYLAS 4eva 4life

1 comment:

Kellie said...

As one of the sisters, and to all those that are reading this...this actually happened. True Photo bomb genius inches away from our heads. None of us were even in the slightest aware that Josh was there. I still laugh OUT LOUD every time I see or think of those pictures. Good one Josh...Good one!