Saturday, July 19, 2008

So You Think You Can Dance

Here's the footage from our audition to the pop culture show SYTYCD (all the cool kids use the acronym):

Send a JibJab Sendables® eCard Today!


I'd never actually seen the show or gotten into dancing before trying out, but personally, I think we nailed this routine (except that Jaime's head kept detaching itself from her body). And even though I've never danced, I've always thought I could. However, if you watch the show, you may have noticed that we have never appeared on it. Apparently the show's name is all lies. It's not enough to just think you can dance, you have to actually prove it. What a joke.

I love Jib Jab!

3 comments:

Jaime said...

I think maybe, possibly, I might need to take more control of the posting on this website.

Erin aka Conscious Shopper said...

I'm expecting a live performance of this dance at our next family Christmas party!

Tiffany and Brad said...

Um, you're WAY too 70s. Duh.