Monday, November 10, 2008

Sleep, sleep, sleep all day long...

There has been a demand for more pictures of this little girl. She actually hasn't changed much since the last post. But, I'll comply. Again, clicking on a picture will send you to a picasa album and you can see even more.

Like most babies, Tess enjoys her sleep. Whether she's being swallowed alive by blankets...


Or held by her Mama. She just loves sleep. And she dreams about one thing...


FOOTBALL!!! It's really rather disappointing since I hate that sport. I've started to indoctrinate her early with soccer and made her watch a couple of matches with me this weekend. She slept through most of it, but that's pretty normal with soccer.

5 comments:

alli said...

She is absolutely adorable!!!!
I loved the picassa album- She may turn out to be a daddy's girl yet!

Erin aka Conscious Shopper said...

Of course she loves to sleep. She's yours and Jaime's baby. Although it would have been poetic justice if you guys had a baby that didn't like to sleep.

LeGrand said...

I just don't understand my family. Why is it so hard to accept that some people just need 12+ hours of sleep a day? Ha. We're grateful she sleeps so much. We just wish she would do it more at night than during the day. She's also a night owl just like her parents!

The Sabeys said...

She is so Beautiful! I am so happy for you guys!

Jami said...

So beautiful. She really does look just like Jaime. I'm sure I spelled that wrong. Thanks for sending us the link to your page!
- Dale and Jami