Friday, December 10, 2010

Baby Cheeses...

Not too long ago, we went to see a nativity festival held at our church. When we got there, Tess was wiped out. Luckily for my back, she stayed asleep the entire time we were walking around looking at the nativities.



Luckily for everyone else, Tess woke up when we sat down to listen to the music by a couple of choral groups. Jaime got to sit and enjoy most of it, but Tess and I had to go out into the hall so Tess could finish her solo. She really got into the Christmas spirit and was singing a very moving rendition of the Itsy Bitsy Spider when I dragged her out into the hall.

They had tons of different nativities from all over the world. We only took a couple of pictures, including this one. It was taken after we were leaving. The decision to leave was made when Tess and I came back in to the concert, and her solo started right back up again.


One nativity even had live fish as part of the display, but I didn't get a picture of it. We did at least get one of the best nativity there:



Oh, and you get double points if you got the reference from this post's title.

2 comments:

alli said...

"You scared the baby cheeses out of me!!"
Gloria is the BEST!!

Unknown said...

Still makes me laugh every time I hear about Baby Cheeses.