Saturday, December 18, 2010

High Museum...

Guess which exhibit we went to see today at the High Museum...


That's right, the Salvador Dali exhibit. It was a spontaneous trip. Jaime swears I didn't tell her beforehand that we were going, but I'm pretty sure I let her know well in advance...as we were getting in the car to run a couple of errands.

We dragged Tess along too. We mainly got her to agree to it by telling her we were going to ride the train downtown. On the train:


Doing Tess' hair on the train cause there wasn't time before. I woke up at the crack of 9:45 when Jaime was bringing Tess into the bed as she was running out the door for choir practice. Then Tess and I got a little too caught up watching cartoons to bother with combing our hair. So, Jaime stepped up on the train. I at least got her dressed. It's funny how she always picks her "I love my daddy" shirt when I help her get dressed.


At the museum, she made sure everyone (in Atlanta) knew she didn't want to be there. I guess it might have had something to do with it being her naptime. Luckily, the museum does have a childrens area, so Tess got to do a little painting. We let the museum keep her masterpiece. No charge. We like to support our local museums.



Finally leaving. She's happy again because we're heading back to the train:

3 comments:

E-Dawg said...

That is the best Salvador Dali picture ever.

brown_sheep said...

tessa is as cute as a baby dali. GET IT?

LeGrand said...

I get it! We actually bought her a small finger puppet at the museum of Dali that we call her Salvador Dolly. Oh the humor.