Monday, December 6, 2010

That's my girl...

Ever since Tess was born, all I've heard from everyone is: "oh Jaime's hair is so pretty. I sure hope she gets Jaime's hair. Have you seen how nice Jaime's hair looks today? I sure do hope Tess gets her hair..." Blah blah blah. I don't get it:



One thing we have started to notice is how much Tess will rival me for most amazing bedhead. I woke up the other day with a flock of sea gulls double faux hawk thing going on. This morning Tess woke up with this rat's nest. She wasn't cooperating when we wanted a picture. "no, daddy. I'm having a bad hair day." What a girl!


She has some good bedhead, but still hasn't reached my level. When she wakes up with bed eyelashes, I will be one proud dad!

1 comment:

canne said...

thats what my hair looks like everyday. this isn't bed eyelashes, but i have a sty right now and it apparently looks so disfiguring that today at work someone asked me if my husband was abusive. . . . funny! (abuse is not funny, but you get the point).