Saturday, August 23, 2008

3 Posts in One Day!

Jaime and I just got back from Chipotle's. I think it's a good restaurant, although I don't think it really compares to my beloved Cafe Rio. And it's definitely not as good as Moe's. But it is 17 times better than dirty Bajio's. Anyway, the reason that I do think Chipotle's is amazing is this:



I put my burrito down to take a drink and it stayed standing all by itself! That's a sign of a quality burrito. I'm no expert or anything, but I'm pretty sure it takes humans well over 10 minutes of life to learn to stand on their own. This burrito did it in half that time. Amazing!

8 comments:

M said...

I've always wondered how to test my burritos for quality - and now I know. Awesome.

-Monica

Tiffany said...

is there a chipotle in provo? that's my favorite restaurant ever! also, are you guys ready to be parents? we don't know if we're ready to be parents again....

Erin aka Conscious Shopper said...

If you like Moes better, you must be eating the wrong thing at Chipotle. Michael likes the carnitas. We both prefer the tacos to the burritos - everything gets distributed better.

LeGrand said...

There is no Chipotle in Provo. We were up near Sandy yesterday and they have one up there. And, no we aren't ready to be parents. We still haven't learned how to share or how to be adults.

Moe's is definitely better than Chipotle. I only get burritos. Next time, maybe I'll get tacos to test your theory.

LeGrand said...

My dad just reminded me about Baja Fresh. Chipotle is also not as good as Baja Fresh.

Tiffany said...

you're wrong. baja fresh = gross. its sad to be forced to be an adult and have responsibilities and stuff. and the worst is the built in alarm clock...but its fun too. :)

Unknown said...

Baja Fresh is great.

If I never eat at Cafe Rio again, it will be too soon.

canne said...

don't you dare slam my baby bajios! quinn and i are missing mexican food. there is nothing BUT chipotle out here. blah blah chipotle.