Saturday, August 23, 2008

Josh Finally Graduates...for Fake

Last week was BYU's graduation ceremonies. Since I missed a couple of measly deadlines, I won't be graduating officially until December. However, there is no graduation ceremony at that time, and because I didn't attend my undergraduate graduation, I decided at the last minute to attend this one.


To be perfectly honest, the main attraction for me was this hood thing that Masters students wear.

My grandparents came down for Commencement and then took us out to dinner. That was probably the best part of the whole graduation.


These are just a few pictures I made Jaime take of me around campus.

4 comments:

Kaylene said...

Wow, you are master! Congrats. Now you can make your baby call you Master :)

And Jamie, you look GREAT! You are due Sep 1st?

Jaime said...

Oh dear me, no. I'm due on Halloween, so I've still got some growing to do. :)

Kaylene said...

Ha well Josh lied to me then. Well, you still look great! :)

Kaylene said...

(I thought it seemed fishy that you were due on his birthday!)