Saturday, October 4, 2008

I see a...uh...frog?

Does anyone else feel like ultrasound pictures are more like inkblots than pictures of a human fetus. I added some color to one of our pictures to see if it would help us see anything better. Remember that sinister looking one-eyed frog I was telling you about. He's definitely in there...peeping over the white clouds that float inside Jaime's stomach.

Here's the original:


And the added color:


I think I would have done alright on the creative section of an art school application.

5 comments:

FrugalProfessor said...

Ha! Congrats on your one-eyed frog baby.

Erin aka Conscious Shopper said...

You have too much time on your hands.

LeGrand said...

Everyone keeps telling me I have too much time on my hands like it's a bad thing. Truthfully, it makes me very sad for the rest of you. I make time to have too much time on my hands. You should try it.

Unknown said...

I can't wait to be an aunt to a FROG. It will be my first frog too. This is exciting!!

jen and michael said...

wow...that is impressive. Although when I looked, I saw a fox...what do you think that means?