Thursday, October 9, 2008

New Background

In case the big banner featuring our faces didn't make it clear enough whose blog this is... I'm experimenting with backgrounds and thought we needed to draw more attention to ourselves.

Jaime's picture is from the side and doesn't really show much of her face so as to respect her wishes to stay 3/4 anonymous online. If you've ever looked at her picture on Facebook, it is very similar. I asked her about it one time, and she told me how she doesn't want to have her face fully visible because people might recognize her or something. Likewise, she doesn't like for her parking pass to hang on the rear view mirror in the car because it has her name on it. And since she has soooo many enemies in the world, not letting them know which car is hers has certainly saved us from a good ole fashioned tire slashing or car bombing.

My picture just lets you know that if you go down, there is more to read. Until you get to the bottom and then my picture is just a liar.

3 comments:

M said...

You do tend to lie a lot, Josh. Seeing your lying picture at the bottom of the page seems more true to character. I'll try to keep your blog permanently scrolled down for that reason.

LeGrand said...

Good! I was hoping it would make everyone feel more comfortable visiting the website...as opposed to being creeped out by my face staring at them constantly.

JohnMarenFlavs said...

I just thought you were being a tough guy and telling everyone they were going down. *shrug* I guess in a bloggy way they did acctually go down... to read more.

And just so you know your blog is more fun than physics homework, which i'm avoiding, and Maren would be really interested to know how you got your header picture to work. She can't get ours (hers really) to work.