Thursday, November 7, 2013

Lime Juice

Day 7...I guess this is a little early in the NaBloPoMo to be running out of steam, and actually I've got some good post ideas but I just don't feel like spending the time tonight.

So this is the post where I simply tell you that lime juice is a miracle ingredient. I remembered that tonight while making fried rice. It's my secret ingredient. I make pretty dang tasty fried rice, and it's partially due to lime juice.

Naturally it's also really good in guacamole. And Indian food. In soups. And on tacos. And myriad other things I am forgetting right now. You can buy it in big green bottles right beside the lemon juice at the grocery store. 

That's all for tonight, folks! Lime juice. 

1 comment:

brown_sheep said...

this is probably the funniest, because it's the most desperate, post so far of napoblomofo. xo